if you want to change or update your address on Aadhar card than you come to right site. Your all problem related to Aadhar card is solved by our Aadhar card expert. Our Team spends 1 year at Aadhar card center and they have full knowledge about Aadhar card. in this article, we will tell you about Aadhar Card Change Address Online Without Mobile Number.
Mobile number is only mandatory to receive OTP because the mobile number is must for each and every step in Aadhar card updation and download process. Address change or Update Address in Aadhar card is done through 4 simple step which mentions below. Please check out our simple guide.
Step 1: Login With Aadhaar Card:
Click on Link Here option which shows on below screen. Now you need to enter Aadhaar number and OTP will be sent to your Mobile Number. check your mobile number for OTP and enter OTP into Text Verification Field which shows in below images with 4 digit captcha.
You need to Fill OTP which received on your old mobile number and press Login button.
Step 2: Data Update Request
in this step, you need to click on address option from the given table which shown in below images. you can change your name, gender, DOB or mobile number through same way like we are doing for Aadhar Card Change Address Online.
in this step you need to update your new address which you want to show in your Aadhar card. Please fill complete address carefully.
Step 3: Document Upload
you need to upload your new address document which verify your new address. i just please upload the address document which show in Aadhar card Website.
Documents Required for Changing Aadhar Card Address
2. Bank Statement/ Passbook
3. Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
4. Ration Card
5. Voter ID
6. Driving License
7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
8. Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
9. Water bill (not older than 3 months)
10. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
11. Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
12. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
13. Insurance Policy
14. Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
15. Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
16. Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institutions on letterhead
17. NREGS Job Card
18. Arms License
19. Pensioner Card
20. Freedom Fighter Card
21. Kissan Passbook
22. CGHS / ECHS Card
23. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
24. Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
25. Income Tax Assessment Order
26. Vehicle Registration Certificate
27. Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
28. Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
29. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
30. Disability ID card/handicapped medical certificate issued by respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
31. Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
32. Passport of Spouse
33. Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
34. Allotment letter of accommodation issued by Central/State government of not more than 3 years old
35. Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government containing address.
You can upload any document from the drop down list of document.
Step 4: BPO Service Provider Selection:
According to me this step is to confuse you because you can select any BPO for your Aadhar card updation. Aegis & Karvy is the BPO which process your request and actually edit your address from the old record and update new address.
Final Step: Aadhar Address change request is sucessfully submitted.
Also Read: Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Update