Aadhar is Unique Identity which is provided by Govt. of India. Any citizen of India can visit nearest Aadhar center for making their Aadhar Card.The Aadhar Service Center provides the facilities to Update on your Aadhar Card. If anyone wants to download his Aadhar card online the UIDAI has now provided the facility to Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth if Aadhar Card has been issued. This facility is available in case you are not to get your real card by Speed post or if you have lost or misplaced it.
Usually, it gets between 3 to 4 months for Aadhar card to be delivered to your provided address after you have applied for it by visiting an Aadhar Card enrollment center.
First, there was no method for AADHAAR card download by name or Date of Birth. We have been continued following the updates in this area and all updates are shown on this website. You can Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Card number or enrollment Number which available on Aadhar enrollment slip. Many people were facing problems, due to missed enrollment slips and Aadhaar cards they were unable to download Aadhar card copy.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Change Address Online
People usually lose the Aadhar enrolment slip given to them and they may also miss the Aadhar Card that they have obtained. You might think that it would be a big problem to get the Aadhar Card back but this is not true. It is very easy to download Aadhar card again by name and date of birth online.
For retrieving your Aadhar Card You would need your registered mobile number OR registered email ID.
(Mobile aur Email me se sirf Ek Cheez ki jarurat Hai)
In case you have missed your Enrollment Id slip or Aadhar number, you can follow the given below simple steps to download Aadhar card by Name and date of birth.
Step 1: Open Official Website
First, you need to open https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid. You can choose from any one option Enrollment Number (EID) or Aadhar Number (UID). By default, Aadhar Number is set. if you want to know your Enrollment Number than you can select Enrollment Number from left side icon.
Step 2: Fill the Information
you need to fill your information like Name, register Email Id, registered Mobile number and fill security captcha and Click on Send One Time Password button which shown in above images. once you clicked on one-time password button than it will disappear from the screen and a green notification.
check your mobile number for OTP
Step 3: Enter OTP
OTP is delivered to your mobile number now fill the one time password on the right side screen. Simply press the Verify OTP button and You will now get your Enrollment Number OR Aadhar Number on your phone.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Photo Change Online
Step 4: Aadhar Number Generated
You will get Aadhar number on your mobile. check your mobile number for Aadhar card.
once you have your Aadhar card with you then you can follow our Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number Guide. in this guide, i have mention complete step by step process to download Aadhar card using Aadhar number.
Also Read: Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number
When Your Aadhar Card is Not Generated or Downloaded
The problem occurs when the email address and mobile number is not registered with UIDAI in such case anyone would have to go the Aadhar Enrollment Service center as the executive at the enrolment Service center would only be capable to help you to update your Phone number and email in your Aadhar and retrieve the Aadhar Card without Enrollment Number and Aadhar Number.
- Aadhar Card Name Change Online Registration Free Guide
- Aadhar Card Photo Change Online You Must Do this For Update !
- Download Aadhar Card Online Using Name, DOB, Mobile, Enrolment Number
- Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number Only Guide
- Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number [Simple Guide ]
You can also check out our hindi article on aadhar card.
- आधार कार्ड स्टेटस जानें नाम ,ईमेल id,मोबाइल नंबर से ?
- आधार कार्ड का स्टेटस जांचे
- आधार कार्ड के लिए जरूरी कागजात
- एनआरआई आधार कार्ड के लिए कैसे आवेदन करे-
- आधार कार्ड को एसबीआई बैंक से कैसे लिंक करे
- आधार कार्ड फॉर्म डाउनलोड करे हिंदी में
- नाम और जन्म तिथि से आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड करें
- आधार कार्ड ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण करें
- बिना मोबाइल नंबर के आधार कार्ड का पता बदलें –
- Step 1: Open Official Website
- Step 2: Fill the Information
- Step 4: Aadhar Number Generated
- Step 1: Official Website Open
- Step 2: Change Aadhaar Option
- Step 3: Fill Your Information
- Step 4: Waiting for OTP
- When Your Aadhar Card is Not Generated or Downloaded
- You can also check out our hindi article on aadhar card.