Aadhaar card is the priceless document in India which is mostly used in almost each and every sector government & private sector. Anyone can get the Aadhaar card form directly from Aadhar card Enrollment center or online.you can also download Aadhar Card Enrollment Form from our website.
one interesting fact about Aadhar card is that newly born kid is eligible for Aadhaar card. This Proof is available for both Indian and foreigners who residing in India can apply for Aadhar card. Now day Aadhaar Card is the one important document if you want to open new bank account or get a Jio sim card.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card:
currently, you need to apply for Aadhaar Card through offline Aadhaar card center or you can also download Aadhar card enrolment form and fill your detail than you submit to enrolment center. For the complete guide on Aadhar Card Online Registration.
Document Requirement for Aadhaar card application
- Proof of identity,
- Address proof,
- Proof of residence
- Date of birth proof
Important point for Aadhar Card Enrollment Form
Aadhar Card Enrollment Form is filled only in capital letters or you can say uppercase letters. Generally, the capital letter is used because of it clearly visible. if your handwriting is worse than also your form will easily recognize which reduce the mistake made by Aadhaar card center executive.
Fill your form with the good quality pen.
Fields Aadhar Card Enrollment Form
This form contains 11 important fields which need to be filed correctly by the applicant or your form might be rejected due to wrong data. All fields are not compulsory so I suggest you please fill only those information which you are sure or if you have any kind of query regarding form than ask for Aadhaar card executive.
- Pre-enrolment ID:
- NPR Receipt/TIN Number:
- Full Name:
- Age or Date of Birth:
- Details of family members:
- Bank account:
- Documents provided:
- Introducer/Head of Family:
How to verify documents for Aadhaar Card:
You need to carry your original document along with your Aadhaar Card enrolment form. Once your Aadhaar enrolment form is filled up, visit your nearest Aadhaar center to submit it along with other documents.
How to Make Aadhar card at Enrolment center:
Firstly, you need to visit Aadhaar card enrolment center with your latest photo along with address and Identity proof. once your number for Aadhar card process you can need to tell your personal detail and soon they will take your iris scan and fingerprints. once everything is complete you need to check all detail so that everything will be correct and you don’t need to edit detail later.
2. Once, the process is done you will receive acknowledgment slip with the enrollment number mention in it.
3. you need to place this acknowledgment slip at the safe place because it will help you to download Aadhar card through online if original Aadhar card is not delivered to your address.
4. The waiting time for Aadhaar is 60-90 days but it may take more time depending on your location and city.
- How to Do Aadhar Card Verification Online Simple Guide!
- How To Apply For Duplicate Aadhar Card if You lost Aadhar Card Number
- Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number Only Guide
- Aadhar Card Enrollment Status Check By Name, DOB, Mobile Online