if you are a Non Resident Indian NRI & Foreigners than I will tell how to get Aadhar card or Aadhar card for NRI but before that let me clear one thing Aadhar card for NRI online is not available right now you need to visit Aadhar card center for all your documentation. in this article we will provide complete information about how to make Aadhar card for NRIs & Foreigners. our main aim is to solve your all problem related to Aadhar card for NRIs, NRI aadhar card application, NRI aadhar card procedure. You can also download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number or Name and Date of Birth
- 1 How to Get Aadhar Card For NRI, OCI, and Foreigners
- 2 What NRIs need for Aadhar Card /Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 What is the Aadhar Card Procedure For NRI:
How to Get Aadhar Card For NRI, OCI, and Foreigners
Full form of NRI is Non-Resident Indian.NRI is also known as Overseas Indians or Indian Diaspora. basically, NRIs are the people of Indian by birth but they live outside of the India.
What NRIs need for Aadhar Card /Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Residents of India can apply for Aadhar card.
- NRIs must have resided in India for an at least 182 day
- NRI needs to be present in India at the time of Aadhar card application.
- NRIs make Aadhar card free of charge.
What is the Aadhar Card Procedure For NRI:
Procedure for Aadhar card is exactly same as Indian resident. NRIs need to visit the Aadhar card center to fill the form and submit all required document for Aadhar card.
Documents Require for Aadhar card for NRIs:
NRI need to show their Foreign country document which tells the connection between you and another country. that would be an international driving license, any official document given by that country.
you also need to show some Indian document like birth certificate, photo id proof, address certificate.
[irp posts=”157″ name=”Documents Required For Aadhar Card Including Address Proof , ID Proof”]
once you submit your document then all your document will be verified by the government. Aadhar card is a highly secure document so it requires fingerprint and Iris scan. in fingerprint scanning your 10 fingers of both hand will be scan and stored in UIDAI database. Fingerprint help to make unique identity so that no one create fake Aadhar card.
The fingerprint is not the only thing to establish your perfect identity that’s why Indian government also include Iris scanning which ensures your identity so that no duplicate entry will occur in the system with the same name. Iris scanning is also done inside Aadhar Enrolment center after your fingerprint
once you finish your fingerprint and Iris Scanning process now you need to smile for your picture. Once your picture is clicked successfully than it will linked to your Aadhar card.
[irp posts=”111″ name=”Aadhar Card Change Address Online Without Mobile Number”]
Time for Aadhar Card:
Generally, Aadhar card will dispatch to your register address in 3 months. the time period for Aadhar card for NRI is same as Indian resident. you can check the status of Aadhar card using enrollment number so don’t forget to place your enrollment in the safe place.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card Especially for NRI & Foreigners
1. First, you need to visit your Nearby Aadhar card center.
2. you can take the online appointment to speed up your Enrollment process.
3. You must carry all above mention document because you need to submit those document to star the Aadhar card enrolment process.
4. Fill the Aadhar card form and attached the required document.
5. if all your document is correctly verified and you need to submit your fingerprint & Iris scanning.
6. once all data is import to Aadhar card official website then your acknowledgment slip for your enrollment is generated.
Why NRI apply for Aadhar Card is the must?
- Aadhar card help to get the job in government sector.
- Aadhar card gives proof for identification.
- you can get all subsidies direct in your bank
- Aadhar Card Application Form Correction Form Online Download
- How To Apply For Aadhar Card Online Registration Started Soon