State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking company which is owned by Indian government whose headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is managing 420 million customers, and more than 24,000 branches and 59,000 ATMs all over India. Aadhar Card linking process in SBI is a simple process. SBI provides 4 simple way (Netbanking, ATM, Branch, Mobile SMS) through which you can be linked your Aadhar card to your bank account. Check complete detail for Aadhar Card link Bank Account SBI bank.
The main reason for Aadhar card linking to a bank account is that Government will directly deposit the amount into your bank account if your bank account is linked to Aadhar card.
What You Need to Get Subsidy in Your Bank:
if you don’t have Aadhar card than you can apply online for Aadhar card or visit Aadhar card enrolment center.
Some less educated people search How to link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account but some highly educated people search like Aadhar card seeding to SBI bank account. Both search keyword is same in term of meaning. Follow the Below mention step on Aadhar Card links Bank Account SBI bank account.
In our upcoming article I will cover the below mention bank Aadhar Card seeding article:
- Aadhar card link to SBI bank account
- Aadhar card link to HDFC bank account
- Aadhar card link to ICICI bank account
- Aadhar card link to AXIS bank account
1. How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account Online Using NetBanking
1.1: Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account Online Using NetBanking:
This is my personal favorite way to link Aadhar card to Sbi account. in this step, you need to Log into SBI Netbanking and on the left menu first click on Profile and Than Click On Link your Aadhaar number option inside My Account Menu. For this step, you need username and password of your net banking which available on net banking kit has given by bank at the time of activation.
Once you click on Link your Aadhaar Number in above screen then it will ask for Profile Password. Please note your Login password is Different from Profile password so please enter the correct password.
in this step, you need to select your bank account number from the drop-down section and Enter your Mobile along with Aadhaar Number. Please make sure you enter the correct information in the field otherwise your request will be rejected.
Note: Your name on bank Account and Aadhaar Card will be same.
2. How to Link AADHAAR Card to SBI Bank account using SMS
2.1 This step is only working if your mobile number is already registered with SBI Bank than you can send SMS to 567676.
For example :
you need to type UID [space] your Aadhaar number [Space]Bank Account number
I think this is the very easy process if you don’t know how to use net banking or don’t want to go bank. This Sms is cost you 3 rupee max. I suggest this is the very easy way to test is your mobile number is a register or your Aadhaar card is linked with the bank or not.
if your mobile is already linked to Aadhaar card than you will get a reply from the bank “the Aadhaar is already linked to Account”
if your mobile number is not registered with the bank than you need to contact SBI Customer care or call Sbi customer care [Toll-Free number:1800 425 3800] for help.
3. How To Link AADHAAR Card to SBI Bank account offline using ATM:
if you want to link your Aadhaar card to Sbi bank through Sbi Atm than you need to visit any SBI ATM than wipe your ATM card in ATM. Now you can see multiple options for registration, withdraw and etc. You need to click on Registrations
Now you need to enter your 4 digit pin to proceed to next step
Now you can see Aadhar card Registration option is available on the right side. you can click on that and submit your Aadhar card number and
4. How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account offline
This is the last step in my article because in this step you need to visit bank which is not good for small work. You need to carry the copy of your Aadhaar card or E Aadhar card.
- Aadhar Card Change Address Online Without Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Update From UIDAI Website Without any Charges
- Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth [Quick Guide]
- Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number [Simple Guide ]
- What You Need to Get Subsidy in Your Bank:
- 1. How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account Online Using NetBanking
- 1.1: Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account Online Using NetBanking:
- 2. How to Link AADHAAR Card to SBI Bank account using SMS
- 3. How To Link AADHAAR Card to SBI Bank account offline using ATM:
- 4. How to Link Aadhar Card to SBI Bank Account offline