It is very well known that acknowledgment slip is important to the resident.The Citizen can download Aadhar card very easily With the help of acknowledgment slip.The person who has missed or lost their acknowledgment slip then they don’t need to apply again for Aadhar card. They can check their Aadhar card status by their name, Mobile Number, Email ID. you can check complete information on how to Check Aadhar card status by name and Download your Aadhar card.
Aadhar card is the very important document for every Indian because to take benefit of government services you need to show your Aadhar card. if you have the financial or another type of business, then it is compulsory to have an Aadhar card to do a large number of transactions.
If anyone desires to open a bank account, then also he must an Aadhar card to open a bank account in any bank in India. Aadhar card is a very necessary document to obtain a new Gas connection, driving license, bank account, marriage certificate, passport, school, and college admission, buying a property, renting a place and many other significant services.
Aadhar card is now the necessary and most important identification card to drive or handle any service in India.
Even if you want to get a property, you must have an Aadhar card to process property documentation and another legal process.
The person who has already enrolled for the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) at the closest authorized Aadhar card center if anyone has not applied then he should need to apply for Aadhar card Righ now.
If you have already applied for Aadhar Card then you haven’t got your Aadhar card yet? Then you need to track your Aadhar card through Aadhar card official website. For Track your Aadhar Card staus All you need is an acknowledgment slip which will be provided at the time of enrollment.
If you have enrollment slip then you can download Aadhar card very easily or you can track the status of Aadhar card. If you lost or missed your Enrollment Slip anywhere than the official website of Aadhar card provides the option through which you can check Aadhar Card Status by Name, mobile number, and email id.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrollment Slip
you need your enrollment slip, and follow the below mention process to track your Aadhar Card. If you have don’t not Enrollment Slip than you can also track Aadhar Card Status by Name, mobile number, and email id.
- In the Initial Step, you go to the Aadhar Offical website
- In next step, you need your Enrollment slip and fill the 14 digits Enrollment field (the unique number is given in your slip)
- As shown above fig. you need to fill three fields — your enrollment number from the enrollment slip, your date of birth and the security Captcha.
- After successful filling, all the filled your need to Click on Check Status.
- Now it shows Current Status of Your Aadhar Card.
If you have Missed or Lost Your Aadhar Card Enrollment Slip than you Track your Aadhar card status by name also. For Knowing the steps how can track Aadahr Card staus By Name please read the post contiune.
As per the UIDAI Instruction, the total time is 90 Days for receiving AADHAR card after your enroll at Aadhaar card or UIDAI center. When any Person enrolls for an Aadhaar card at Aadhar Card Center, an enrollment slip is given to the Person.It is important to save the slip safely.
If you miss your enrollment slip then it is really very easy to know your Aadhaar Status.There are considered some basic steps in order to check the AADHAR Card Status by Name and Download your Aadhar card.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name
The total time which is needed for Aadhar Card receiving is 90 Days after enrollment. Please keep this in your mind that there was no system to check Aadhar card status by name before 90 days.
We provide you a simple step by step guide to check Aadhar card status by name and download the Aadhar card online if it’s ready. Here give all steps for finding or getting Aadhar Card if you have lost your Aadhar card Enrollment ID or your Aadhar Card.
Steps for Checking Aadhar Card Status by Name
1. In the First step open your Internet Browser and open the UIDAI Official website or open this link for direct access
2. Than Select suitable option form left the side of your hand in the webpage, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, option Under which you are want to download.
3.In the first box Enter your complete name
4. Than In, Second box Enter your complete email address.
5. Next box is your registered Mobile Number box, fill here your correct Phone Number
6. Then Enter the security code or Captcha as shown and click on “Send One Time Password” button.
7. The OTP(One Time Password) will be SEND to your registered mobile and/or registered email Id
8. You can enter your OTP number on entering OTP Box which is shown in Screenshot.
9.Then press the “Verify OTP” Button.
9. After above process, you get a message or mail on your registered mobile, this message contains AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id as you chose in Step 2 above. For Download Aadhar card guide or further steps you can visit
10. Now In next step go to the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
STEP 2: CHANGE AADHAAR OPTION
Once you reached the Official website then select the Aadhaar option from the right side option.
STEP 3: FILL YOUR INFORMATION
You need to fill your personal detail like your Aadhaar Number, Full Name, and Pin Code and Captcha (to stop spam activity)
11. Select suitable option which you want, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
12. Now Enter your Enrollment Id or AADHAR card number full name, Pin Code, mobile number and security text
13. Press “Get OTP” Button.
14. The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile and/or email id.
15. Enter the OTP which you got on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and press the “Validate and Download” Button.
16. You can now download your Aadhar Card and Put the Password in Your Aadhar card pdf which you download.
17.Now the Aadhar card pdf file is open You can now print your Aadhar Card.