Aadhar Card Online Registration process is not yet started by Indian Government but still, people are still searching for Aadhar Card Online Registration or Aadhar Card Online procedure. one of the biggest reason why Aadhar card online registration is is not available because Aadhar card registration requires fingerprint scan and retina scan which is not done through online.
Please note that you are NOT allowed to apply for Aadhaar Card online registration because you need proper equipment to enroll Aadhaar Card. Aadhaar card center is generally used for Aadhar card registration.
You can take Appointment for Aadhaar card Enrollment centers using Aadhar card official website. If you wish to enroll yourself for Aadhaar card you must be physically available at the time of enrolment at Aadhaar card center.
How to apply for Aadhar Card Online Registration
1. First, you need to visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre,
2. You need to fill the enrolment form,
3. Aadhaar Enrolment Centre executive get your Fingerprint and biometric data,
4. You need to submit your Photocopy of proof of Identity and address documents,
5. in this step you will get acknowledgment slip which contains your Enrolment ID.
Aadhaar Card online registration for Appointment is started on some Aadhar center and it’s not mandatory to take Appointment for Aadhar card enrolment. if you want to check whether your Aadhar card enrolment center provides online appointment facilities than you can check Your nearby enrolment center from here.
Note: You can also visit nearby Aadhaar card enrolment center without an appointment.
[irp posts=”84″ name=”Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Update From UIDAI Website Without any Charges”]
Documents Require For Aadhar Card Registration:
2. PAN Card
3. Ration/ PDS Photo Card
4. Voter ID
5. Driving License
6. Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
7. NREGS Job Card
8. Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
9. Arms License
10. Photo Bank ATM Card
11. Photo Credit Card
12. Pensioner Photo Card
13. Freedom Fighter Photo Card
14. Kissan Photo Passbook
15. CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
16. Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
17. Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
18. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
Aadhar Card Application Form Download
Aadhaar Enrolment process is free and voluntary. This form is completely free. you can also use this form for correction purpose.You can download Aadhar card Application form from this link.
[irp posts=”21″ name=”Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number [Simple Guide ]”]
Instructions to follow while filling up the enrolment form
- Field of NAME: Write full name without salutations/titles. for example (Rahul Kumar)
- DOB / AGE: Fill in Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format. (05/08/1989)
- ADDRESS: Write complete address which shows in your original Proof of Address (POA) document.
- RELATIONSHIP: In case of children is below 5 years than it is mandatory to provide father/mother/guardian details with their Aadhaar or EID number.
- DOCUMENTS: Write the name of Documents for PoI (Proof of Identity)and PoA(Proof of Address).
if any person doesn’t have individual proof of identity than he/she can apply for Aadhar card with head of the family document.
Aadhaar Card Registration Process
1. Firstly, you need to visit Aadhaar card enrolment center with your latest photo along with address and Identity proof . once your number for Aadhar card process you can need to tell your personal detail and soon they will take your iris scan and fingerprints. once everything is complete you need to check all detail so that everything will be correct and you don’t need to edit detail later.
2. Once, the process is done you will receive acknowledgment slip with the enrollment number mention in it.
3. you need to place this acknowledgment slip at the safe place because it will help you to download Aadhar card through online if original Aadhar card is not delivered to your address.
4. The waiting time for Aadhaar is 60-90 days but it may take more time depending on your location and city.